ARS Complete Shredding System
ARS Dual Shear shredder are designed to process a wide range of scrap materials from metals, LMS (Light Melting Scraps) scraps, car body scraps, ELV's scraps, white goods, plastics and tires to product destruction or any diverse and contaminated material where particle size variation is acceptable. Output consists of “strips” the width of the cutters - usually 1” to 3”. Dual Shear shredders are configured in a variety of sizes, drive options, and cutter configurations.
- High-Torque, Low-Speed Design: Delivers multipurpose shredding with greater on-line reliability and lower maintenance requirements than other technologies.
- Auto Reversal Feature: Protects against overfeeding and damage by non-shreddables.
- Advanced Cutter Locking System: Eliminates daily requirement to tighten cutter stack while improving shredder performance and cutter life.
- Convertible Drive: Versatile design accommodates electric or hydraulic drive. Optional conversion package available.
- Shock Load Protection Feature: Protects shredder and drive components. Electric version offers ARS SSP - Severe Shock Protection controlled torque coupling. Hydraulic version utilizes multiple relief valves.