ARS 9×9 Standard Triple Compression Baler
- Fabricated Body with IS 2062 Grade Plates.
- 2 Ton Internal Chiller (A/C) for cooling the Hydraulic Oil.
- Bale is ejected from the chamber by Hydraulic Operated Robotic Arm.
- Fastest Machine in its category.
- Latest Hydraulic System with less oil heating during production.
- Foundation is not required for the machine.
- Machine can be easily shifted from one place to another place.
- Less pipelines and easy maintenance.
New / Special Features (Optional)
- Full-length side pressure plates with 20 mm thick guide & Auto return for more stable & improved life of the machine.
- 20 mm thick hard Liner Plates for (Full Inner Chamber) long life.
- Extra-long Gun Metal bush provided to avoid jerks on lid cylinder movement.
- Guide Plates provided for lid compression to avoid uneven movement of lid cylinder.
- Improved electric motor & pump fitment for easy maintenance.
- Large dia bearing on lid rod eye.
- Main Cylinder mounting plate more wide (Box Type) 200mm wide
- Wider positioning honing of lid & main cylinder.
18” x 24” x 54" (H x W x L)
9” x 9” x “8-10” (H x W x L)
25-40 KGS (IN MS Sheet Cutting)
45-50 sec (Approx)
Weight of the Machine
Approx. 7 Tons
Auto Turnout Arm
30 HP (22 KW)
Complete Electrical & PLC Panel attached
HYDRO/GRADE-68 (NOT IN SUPPLIER SCOPE)
Hard Liner Plates
Provided (At all friction points)
Provided at Lid & Side Walls
Provided(New Model with external fan)