ARS 20X20 Standard Triple Compression Turnout Baler
- Fabricated Body with IS 2062 Grade Plates.
- 2 Ton Internal Chiller (A/C) for cooling the Hydraulic Oil.
- Bale is ejected from the chamber by Hydraulic Operated Robotic Arm.
- Fastest Machine in its category.
- Latest Hydraulic System with less oil heating during production.
- Foundation is not required for the machine.
- Machine can be easily shifted from one place to another place.
- Less pipelines and easy maintenance.
New / Special Features (Optional)
- Full-length side pressure plates with 20 mm thick guide & Auto return for more stable & improved life of the machine.
- 20 mm thick hard Liner Plates for (Full Inner Chamber) long life.
- Extra-long Gun Metal bush provided to avoid jerks on lid cylinder movement.
- Guide Plates provided for lid compression to avoid uneven movement of lid cylinder.
- Improved electric motor & pump fitment for easy maintenance.
- Large dia bearing on lid rod eye.
- Main Cylinder mounting plate more wide (Box Type) 200mm wide
- Wider positioning honing of lid & main cylinder.
40” X 48” X 84” (H x W x L)
20” X 20” X 10-20” (H x W x L)
2 X 40 H.P 3 PHASE 1440 RPM
HARD LINER PLATES
PROVIDED (10 MM THICK)
WEIGHT OF THE BALE
250 – 350 KGS (STEEL SCRAP)
100 – 110 SECONDS (APPROX)
WEIGHT OF THE MACHINE
22-23 TONS (APPROX)